• Includes 4 LEGO© City minifigures: a fire chief and 3 firefighters, plus a fire dog figure.
• Features a 3-level fire station with office, relaxation room and scout tower, small waterside dock and a separate garage with large opening front door and a landing pad for the included buildable drone. Also includes a small build with a trash can, newspaper stack and buildable flame elements.
• This cool set also features a fire department off-road vehicle with new-for-January-2019 working light and sound brick, working fire hose with lever and storage compartments, plus a water scooter with space for a stud-shooting fire extinguisher and a scouting drone with spinning rotors and a rotating camera.
• Accessory elements include a stud shooting fire extinguisher, 6 water elements, bucket, telephone, television, popcorn and a remote-control element for the drone.
• Spin the rotors to launch the drone and rotate the camera to search for fires.
• Press the light and sound brick on the off-road vehicle to clear the way as you speed to the fire.
• Load a water element into the fire hose and extinguisher and push the levers to shoot them at the fire and ?put' them out.
• Fire station garage is compatible with fire vehicles from other LEGO© City Fire sets.
• This creative building toy set includes over 500 pieces.
• Fire station measures over 11" (28cm) high, 8" (21cm) wide and 10" (27cm) deep.
• Fire off-road vehicle measures over 2" (6cm) high, 4" (12cm) long and 1" (5cm) wide.
• Water scooter measures over 2" (6cm) long and 1" (3cm) wide.
• Scouting drone measures over 1" (3cm) high, 2" (7cm) long and 2" (7cm) wide.
If have any questions about this item or any other item please contact us